Monday, January 11, 2010

Should I Watch my Back?

Truthfully, I don't know what Robert 'Bobby' Blair and Eugene 'Gene' Conti of Arenal Bungalows and Palo Verde Resort are capable of, if anything, but I'd be lying if I told you I haven't thought about it very CAREFULLY.

Even if I hadn't thought of it, the e-mails I receive would definitely remind me of the precarious position I have put myself into:

"Hang in there my friend. Time always has a way of sorting out the truth, just be careful and watch your back. Maybe ten percent isn't worth dying for? I hope it isn't like that there. So is Bobby Blair and...."

and another example:

"I wish the principle guy in this would give you the respect of a sit down for coffee to discuss this like business professionals because this is having a very unhealthy effect on you. Brother I have been in your shoes, been ignored, disrespected, and even my partner and my lives were threatened."


Obviously it's not FAIR to assume anything and REALLY, I don't mean to suggest any attempt at 'foul play' by the likes of anyone I've mentioned in this blog. I would love to think we could settle our differences 'sitting down for coffee' as the second email suggests, but when you've basically been IGNORED for a couple years, it just doesn't seem to be going in that direction. I can't HELP think certain THINGS.... just sayin.

I'm sure if you asked Gene Conti or Larry Bernstein how it ALL went wrong with me, they'd probably liken me to a 'disgruntled employee' or somebody MAD that things didn't go MY way.... not sure, I'm speculating here.

Nothing could be further from the truth. I'm not even mad, I moved ON and took RESPONSIBILITY for getting involved in land deals and business partnerships without doing the appropriate 'homework' which is demanded when making a move such as the one D'Angelo and myself made in the first place.

The fact I moved on has actually been another BIG mistake made by me. Eugene Conti took advantage (because I let him) of my hands-off attitude and basically conducted Palo Verde business without even so much as an email to the goings-on of the place. So, over the last couple years, I've become a non-entity so to speak.

So, for me, the reason for this blog is more for justice than any type of REVENGE or 'get back' behavior... but as to the possible consequences of me writing this blog..... that's anybody's guess.

Sometimes, you just gotta do what you gotta do.... and what happens, HAPPENS.

TONS of Costa Rica Travel Info and VIDEOS on our website: Travel Costa Rica NOW and if you want to visit our YouTube Channel: iCostaRica24 Oh, and we also have all the INFO about GAY Travel in Costa Rica. ENjoY!

No comments:

Post a Comment