Sunday, January 17, 2010

Owners Gene and Bobby FEELING the HEAT?

The folks at Robert 'Bobby' Blair Real Estate and Arenal Bungalows in La Fortuna must be feeling the HEAT about now.

Bobby Blair, Eugene 'Gene' Conti and Nico Pisani have a few decisions to make in regards on how to deal with me but if Eugene Conti's second email to me is any indication as to their plan of DEFENSE, well lets just say this isn't going to be resolved anytime soon.

I would imagine collectively, they're pissed at me, but I'll bet a million bucks there's been some 'in fighting' as to how to proceed against me.... well, I'd like to think so anyway. Before I get to Mr. Conti's second email, I would speculate that the following are pretty much their only options:

* Ignore me and HOPE for the BEST.

* Take me to court for 'whatever'

* Deal with me in business like fashion.

* Do something underhanded, sneaky, and/or illegal.... it's an option... just sayin.

* Proceed as they've BEEN, telling me 'just enough' in hopes of shutting me up.

If there's others, I can't think of any. Luckily, before I started, 'Arenal Bungalows- MY STORY' I carefully considered ALL possible angles and outcomes (well, most anyway) and I realized one thing- It's ALL good, I'm comfortable with whatever. I've actually become quite INVIGORATED over this entire ordeal and I can tell you, it's not about WINNING, because honesty, I don't think I will, it's merely the satisfaction of knowing I stood up for yourself ... finally, after years of them thinking I believed their SHIT... but I digress.

So Eugene Conti sends me another email after the very short, cryptic first email which said: "Tortious Interference with Contract or Business Expectancy" *that's a link to the actual post as well, if you're interested.

I won't cut and paste the second email,,but it wasn't much longer, here's the gist:

1. He told me, "foreclosure is imminent".

2. He said that Larry Bernstein (30% owner of Palo Verde Resort) won't HELP monetarily because of what I've written, actually it was more like this, "...which I attribute to your slanderous campaign against your own interests."

3. A contract has been signed to purchase 'the hotel' in 1 year, with a lease/option. The sale would depend on finding a potential buyer.

He then told me if I continued on this track, their would be 'no money' to SPLIT and then closed by asking me how anyone could ever, "do such things against their own interest?"

If this email was meant to either appease me, scare me or.... HELL, I don't know what it was meant to do. But I do know this:

Eugene Conti has ignored me for a long, LONG time and if this was suppose to bring me up to SNUFF... it's not only LAUGHABLE on so many levels... but OFFENSIVE to say the least.

Gene must have told the 'others' he'd take 'care of this', as he does consider himself somewhat of a problem solver of sorts (actually he's more like a politician trying to get re-elected), but if this is how they've decided to DEAL with me... all I can say is, "WOW!"

TONS of Costa Rica Travel Info and VIDEOS on our website: Travel Costa Rica NOW and if you want to visit our YouTube Channel: iCostaRica24 Oh, and we also have all the INFO about GAY Travel in Costa Rica. ENjoY!

No comments:

Post a Comment