Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Questions to HELP me Understand the Situation

Eugene Gene Conti owner of Palo Verde Resort PLEASE answer a few questions... pretty PLEASE.

I heard it through the grapevine Eugene 'Gene' Conti is amused by this blog. Cool. Now, if Gene Conti would be so kind as to return the favor and amuse me for a bit, I'd appreciate it. I just have a few questions. Some, I think I know the answers too, some I don't, and pardon the STUPID ones, when you're out of the LOOP, sometimes things just don't make sense, so I may need HELP connecting the dots and filling in the blanks.

Here goes, in no particular order:

1) With the exception of selling 'land' which Palo Verde owned in back of the resort, have you EVER made money from ACTUALLY managing Palo Verde Resort, you know, from the tourist dollar? Has Larry Bernstein? If not, why?

2) Palo Verde Resort has been in existence for 6 or so years, how long did it take before you realized Palo Verde was a losing proposition.... on paper anyway?

3) You wrote me an email back in March of '08 which stated Palo Verde owed you over $100,000.00 (this was when you were working on the bank loan to infuse Palo Verde with CASH ) and if I'm not mistaken, Palo Verde owes Larry Bernstein a considerable sum as well (or did anyway), I'm sorry, why did you continue to sink "YOUR OWN" as well as other peoples money into a bottomless pit with seemingly no apparent benefit or positive outcome for anyone? *wink* AND then procure a bank loan to do MORE of the same when the writing had been on the WALL for such a long time?

4) You obviously got the loan because your last email to me (2 weeks ago) said you "hadn't paid the bank since May of '09", what happened, if you got a loan in March/April/or May of '08 how in the HELL did you GO through so much money (not sure how much).... perhaps didn't budget correctly? Damn Gene are you really that BAD with money or are their a few things I don't know? Why did so many people say that Palo Verde rooms 'were' run down (even on TripAdvisor) and overall maintenance was lacking if said bank loan was for upgrades, maintenance, repairs and marketing and only a year has passed, why did Bobby Blair have to come in and 'remodel'?

5) Was the loan actually to pay you OFF because you were using your own money for the above reasons... just asking?

6) When you built the big ass pool, did you realize you wouldn't actually be able to swim in it?

7) Did you and Larry tell me you would pay monies owed me ($6,394.00) when land was SOLD which Palo Verde owned?

8) Did you or did you not SELL said land? What happened to my money?

9) How could Palo Verde Resort's foreclosure be imminent if Bobby Blair came to the rescue, I'm assuming he put up a deposit? He wouldn't actually take over a property that owes the bank and could be foreclosed on would he? Wouldn't the deposit be used to pay off the bank? Does Palo Verde Resort still owe you $100,000.00... or more? I think I deserve (as part owner) to know the terms of the DEAL between YOU and Bobby Blair of Arenal Bungalows.

10) How much will you and/or Larry receive off the top if Bobby Blair is successful in his bid to FLIP Arenal Bungalows aka Palo Verde Resort before we actually split the money between the Palo Verde partners? and what about the 'bank not being paid' since May of '09, if in fact it hasn't been paid?

So let me get this straight, Palo Verde Resort has NOT made money for 6 years, and over those years you USE your own money, and that of investors such as Larry and myself merely to keep Palo Verde AFLOAT? Then you get a bank loan because Palo Verde needs a transfusion yet again and in the mean time you build a house of your own (I here it's nice), take various trips around the United States with various 'boyfriends' over the years, stay at luxury suites such as the Bellagio in Vegas AND your general manager drives around in a really NICE vehicle that he could NEVER afford on his own...... HEY, it true..... just sayin, and now you tell me "foreclosure is imminent" and of course, Palo Verde owes YOU money? Please, I'm beggin, tell me where I'm wrong, help me connect the dots in logical fashion... if I'm wrong, please, EDUCATE ME.. fill in the blanks. I'll apologize on this blog for any speculation or opinions I may have wrong.

It almost sounds like you may have inter-mingled Palo Verde money with Gene Conti money, "No, that can't be true, can it?

Oh, and the most AMUSING question of all, so I saved it for last, "Does Arenal Bungalows use the same 'filing' system Palo Verde utilized when customers PAY for their STAY?" Cause REALLY,,, it makes everything seem so INACCURATE, don't you think? Did I write that out LOUD?

Feel FREE to answer and set me straight- I won't EDIT a thing.

Here's Pt 2 of 'Moving to Costa Rica- My STORY':



TONS of Costa Rica Travel Info and VIDEOS on our website: Travel Costa Rica NOW and if you want to visit our YouTube Channel: iCostaRica24 Oh, and we also have all the INFO about GAY Travel in Costa Rica. ENjoY!

No comments:

Post a Comment