Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Palo Verde owner RESPONDS- how timely

Eugene 'Gene' Conti, the principle share holder of what WAS Palo Verde Resort, FINALLY responds to me. After IGNORING me and keeping me out of the LOOP as to the goings-on of Palo Verde the last couple of years or SO, including its recent SALE, Gene Conti, the 'peddler of paradise', shoots me, 'Mr. non-ENTITY', an e-mail.... just last night.

What's your guess as to what he said?

Does he want to sit down for coffee and discuss business in a mature manner? Maybe he wants to pay me, as promised by himself and the other 30% owner of Palo Verde, Larry Bernstein, the $6,394.00 I personally put into the place.. which he promised to give me after Palo Verde SOLD one of it's LOTS in back of the Resort. (I'm thinking 'NO' on this one, since they've already SOLD at least 1 LOT I know of, possibly and probably MORE, and I haven't seen a fuck'n DIME.)


*"A little proof PLEASE", Here's a 'SNIPPET' from another e-mail Gene sent me back in March of '08 when I asked him about giving me the $6,394. owed me. Truthfully, D'Angelo and myself had very little funds when we were first putting together our websites,,, it would have come in VERY handy.

this is an EXACT quote of the 'cut and paste' variety:

"Your money that is owed will come out of the land sale, when that happens, as agreed."

"Yeah right, glad I didn't hold my breath on that one."

Maybe he wants to 'get me up to speed' on what's been going on the last little while with the SALE of Palo Verde Resort to the the 'real estate flipper' and motivational speaker of sorts, Robert 'Bobby' Blair?

Maybe it's a BIG JOKE on 'ME' and Gene's got my CHECK for 6 grand plus the 10% of whatever... and my reaction is going to be secretly videotaped for an episode of Punk'd, and then Gene, Bobby, Larry Bernstein and myself will all have a good laugh over some beers. *Actually, I think they've BEEN laughing.... more like AT me than WITH me no doubt.

Could it be an Email of apology..... Gene's getting old, maybe it's TIME to make amends..... Hey, just sayin.

No, No, NO and NOPE.

Here's the email from Mr. Conti:

"Tortious Interference with Contract or Business Expectancy"

that's it.....all it said..... Wow, so cryptic.

I say, SWEET! Let's all go to court and REALLY open the books on Interference, 'cause the TRUTH will set you FREE..... ...........BITCHES!

TONS of Costa Rica Travel Info and VIDEOS on our website: Travel Costa Rica NOW and if you want to visit our YouTube Channel: iCostaRica24 Oh, and we also have all the INFO about GAY Travel in Costa Rica. ENjoY!

No comments:

Post a Comment