Monday, March 5, 2012

Craig 'Nico' Pisani Owes ME Twenty GRAND! for real

Craig 'Nico' Pisani, owes me $20,000. and since he didn't win 'The Next Internet Millionaire', he's obviously having problems paying me.

Nico Craig Pisani once called Costa Rica his home. Not anymore. In the next few months I will be documenting my life and times with Nico 'Criag' Pisani while he did live in Costa Rica. I think I will start the story with..."Once upon a time when I was more stupid..."

*You're not going to want to miss this....AND it's totally relevant to this blog because Nico Pisani was Eugene 'Gene' Conti's (owner of Palo Verde Resort) original right-hand boy. They met at a gay strip club in Florida where Craig Nico Pisani use to dance back in his (I'm not gay but I dance in a gay club) days...... we'll get back to Nico's 'I'm not gay period' very soon.

For Nico:



TONS of Costa Rica Travel Info and VIDEOS on our website: Travel Costa Rica NOW and if you want to visit our YouTube Channel: iCostaRica24 ENjoY!

No comments:

Post a Comment