Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy F'in NEW YEAR Gene Conti

To Eugene 'Gene' Conti, owner of Palo Verde Resort in La Fortuna Costa Rica, a man that will stab you in the BACK and the FRONT:

I want to wish a very HAPPY and hopefully ENLIGHTENING, upcoming NEW YEAR!

Maybe this will be the year you'll make EVERYTHING right and you can start by paying me the $6,000+ you owe me. Hey, a man can wish can't he?

If you've come to this BLOG for the first time and you're reading this, I would recommend you begin at the VERY first post and see why I say the things I do about Gene Conti, owner of Palo Verde Resort in La Fortuna Costa Rica. If not, just seems like I'm being sarcastic for NO reason. lol

*Okay, I don't think Gene Conti would literally stab someone...but figuratively I have the marks to prove that he would.

Anyway, my HAPPY NEW YEAR song to Eugene Conti (feel free to sing along):



TONS of Costa Rica Travel Info and VIDEOS on our website: Travel Costa Rica NOW and if you want to visit our YouTube Channel: iCostaRica24 ENjoY!

No comments:

Post a Comment