Saturday, March 20, 2010

Palo Verde Resort CLOSED for Good?

It appears Eugene Gene Conti principle owner of Palo Verde Resort in La Fortuna has decided to CLOSE the doors on the resort for GOOD- I think anyway.

The question is, what is he going to do with Palo Verde now that the Arenal Bungalow deal with Robert Bobby Blair has apparently fell through? I haven't heard ANYTHING- zilch, NADA... the only thing I heard was a few weeks ago a friend of mine said Palo Verde Resort was on the local news in a story about some area businesses that were forced to shut down because of not paying taxes. Although I wouldn't doubt it, I don't know whether my friend is mistaken, misheard the story or what, so I don't know if it's true or not. But really, it doesn't matter. Palo Verde is CLOSED and it's hard to say what Gene Conti is going to do next. * I do know one thing- when he needs money, which is frequently, he is known to make some really SWEET deals for the buyer.... just sayin.

I also never heard anything from Bobby Blair either, I would have thought he would have said something to me like, "Could you please STOP writing about me, I have nothing to do with Gene Conti, Palo Verde, Arenal Bungalows or La Fortuna for that matter."

NOW, I'm so far out of the LOOP, I'm not even sure there is a LOOP, which is the reason I haven't posted anything in a month or so as I don't have the foggiest idea what is true or not true, what is going on with Gene, Larry, Bobby, Nico Pisani or what is NOT going on.

As for me, I just want my $6,394.00 as promised, you know, a little good-faith money.

TONS of Costa Rica Travel Info and VIDEOS on our website: Travel Costa Rica NOW and if you want to visit our YouTube Channel: iCostaRica24 ENjoY!

No comments:

Post a Comment