Friday, January 8, 2010

Arenal Bungalows, Bobby, Gene and ME


Arenal Bungalows WAS Palo Verde Resort not more than a month or so ago. Check out Trip Advisor and the REVIEWS of Palo Verde may be part of the REASON they switched names, who knows? I am, as far as I know a 10% owner of Palo Verde Resort. Now, I'm not so sure what I own, or DON'T. Maybe nothing, maybe 10% of Arenal Bungalows, maybe I own 10% of 'paper'...... did I mention, Eugene Conti was a real estate lawyer in Florida?

Gene Conti and I don't care for each other. Personally, I have no respect for the man and it only took me 4 months to realize I was somewhat 'deceived' by this 'slick politician'. BUT, I should mention, I take FULL responsibility for not doing my homework before moving to Costa Rica. Gene Conti was my 1-STOP source of INFO about Costa Rica. I was EASY...too easy. I believed Gene was a friend. I was mistaken. At first, I was actually HURT when the dots weren't connecting and I realized I was merely 'money' to Gene, a short term solution to his Palo Verde money woes. But again, my fault. Can't help it, I'm a handshake kinda guy.......nice guys don't do well in purchasing real estate from friends.

Here's the breakdown: Palo Verde Resort was (is) owned by Eugene 'Gene' Conti (60%), Larry Bernstein (30%) and myself, Michael Skofield (10%),

Now, ENTER a new guy to the mix, Bobby Blair. It appears that Robert 'Bobby' Blair a 'get Rich with REal Estate kinda guy' is either an owner, OR at least in BED with Eugene Conti, thus establishing Arenal Bungalows. I've met Bobby Blair, but don't really know him, ONLY 'of him'.

But here's Bobby Blair doing his thing. I gotta say, kinda CHEEZEEE. The guy INTERVIEWING him is actually his business partner, Steve Tacher but they don't REALLY tell you that. But I'm sure they can tell you HOW to make BIG money.... flipping Real Estate for a little fee of course. Here, he's promoting a SEMINAR he's going to have.....guess WHERE? That's right, Arenal Bungalows...... in La Fortuna, Costa Rica formally Palo Verde Resort... I wonder if I'll get my 10%?



OMG! I just listened CAREFULLY to this VIDEO, he said, "We bought a resort over in Costa Rica". He fuckin bought something I owned without me knowing.....HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?

Now, here's my FIRST VIDEO of how I came to meet Eugene Conti, owner of Palo Verde Resort in La Fortuna Costa Rica, and packed it ALL up and made the move from Las Vegas to Paradise.....



Don't MISS part 2 where I BREAK DOWN the cast of characters I went to bed with when I became part owner of Palo Verde Resort: Nico Pisani (who's actually putting this little seminar together w/ Bobby Blair and owes me $20,000 as well as owing a few other people money who LIVE in the La Fortuna area), Larry Bernstein, a CLOSETED (or was, not sure NOW) gay man from Florida and 30% shareholder of Palo Verde and of course the GOD FATHER of Palo Verde and possibly Arenal Bungalows (not sure), Eugene, 'Gene' Conti.

TONS of Costa Rica Travel Info and VIDEOS on our website: Travel Costa Rica NOW and if you want to visit our YouTube Channel: iCostaRica24 Oh, and we also have all the INFO about GAY Travel in Costa Rica. ENjoY!

No comments:

Post a Comment